Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick recap of 2010

I was just reflecting on my 2010 and how great it as been.  I am extremely lucky to be able to do the things that I do, and I am very grateful for that.  In somewhat chronological order, here are some highlights from my year...

Ireland, Guinness, London, biking Napa Valley, kayaking Monterey Bay, Lake Tahoe in the Winter and Summer, living with Ben in SF was ok, watching the Huskies' 2 amazing NCAA tourney wins, visitors to SF, jumping pictures, mustache app, bay to breakers, old friends, new friends, meeting Ali the bachelorette (don't be jealous), bar crawls, food carts, 7x7 things to eat in SF, house parties, going away parties, weddings (not mine), Vegas, Grand Canyon, rafting/swimming the Colorado river with my family, driving the Oregon coast, seeing family and friends in Hawaii, Seattle, NYC, Tampa, and Chicago, my 25th MLB stadium, Glee (had to throw that in there), 24 and LOST finales, Thanksgiving dinner, Sarajevo, Munich, Riga, the Husky Holiday Bowl victory, and of course moving to Warsaw and getting to know all the great people here. I'm tired, but ready for 2011. I hope to see you all then!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment