Saturday, June 4, 2011

10 Side Trips to Take When You Visit Me Because I Really Want to Go to There (part 2 of 2)

This is part 2 of 10 possible International side trips for when you visit me in Poland.  Make sure you start planning now!!

5. Transylvania, Romania

Dracula lives there.  Need I say more?

Transylvania is littered with castles, like Dracula's



4. Talinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland

Talinn is a beautiful city, and like the other Baltic countries, Estonia doesn't get it's due from the Western World.  How can you not want to visit this?  Helsinki is just a ferry ride away, across the sea, to make for an easy side trip, from this side trip.



Helsinki, Finland

3. Ljubljana, Slovenia

Nobody really knows about Slovenia, but many people in the region love this little city, and rank it among their favorites in Europe. 



2. Croatia

Like Montenegro, the coast of Croatia is beautiful.  I'd love to drive up the coast, visiting places such as Dubrovnik, Split, and Istria along the way


Dubrovnik

1. Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest 2011

My hotel is already booked for 22-25 September.  Let me know if you want to join!!

Inside an Oktoberfest tent

Munich

I hope this was enough to book your ticket to visit! 

Don't forget to check out the reasons to visit Poland too!

1 comment: